This makes a really tasty weekend breakfast dish, when you’re feeling a little hung over and needing something to get you feeling human again. It’s also great for a quick lunch, or if you get in from work and want to make something that will be ready in 5 minutes. This along with some hot buttered toast is my weekend happy place.
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
4 x Eggs
100 grams Feta Cheese (most supermarkets sell “salad cheese” which is essentially the same thing but cheaper)
Salt and pepper
You can add extras like chopped olives, or spring onions/scallions or chives, but it’s also delicious just as it is.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Cut the Feta in into 1cm chunks
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Add eggs, and feta, and stir the mixture as the eggs scramble, season with salt and pepper
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking serve up with toast, (this is also delicious with crispy bacon if you’re a meat eater)