My little sister made this for me, and now I have to stop myself making it more than once a week.
A quick and easy starter or midweek dinner. This recipe makes enough for four people as a starter or two hungry people for dinner.
500 gram Pack of gnocchi
4 Slices of bacon
1 Small head of broccoli
2 Tbsp Olive oil
150 grams Crème fraiche
2 Cloves of garlic
- Chop the broccoli into bite sized pieces, blanch in boiling for two minutes, and then drain
- Chop the the bacon into pieces (about 2cm, but bigger if you prefer)
- Cook the bacon in large frying pan (without oil) until crispy, and set to on side
- In the same pan and the olive oil and heat before adding the gnocchi, and allow the to cook until they start go golden brown
- Add minced garlic to the gnocchi and cook for a further minute
- Add the bacon and broccoli and stir in the crème fraiche. Stir until all the all the ingredients are coated and then serve