Vegans and those with gluten intolerances often draw the short straw when it comes to desserts. These lovely little Brownies are really chocolatety and don’t make you feel like you’re missing a thing.
A friend told me about these after she saw the recipe online, so apologies if I’m not giving credit to whoever came up with recipe, but she couldn’t remember the site.
With only 3 ingredients these are great to knock up from stuff you have in the cupboards. Because I hate food waste, I always freeze over ripe bananas if I’m not going to eat them. Freeze them whole with their skin on, and they’re perfect for using in recipes like this or banana bread
3 Ripe bananas (mashed)
120 Grams Peanut butter
50 Grams Cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (Celsius)
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, then add the cocoa powder and peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined
- Line a 6 in x 6 in tin with baking parchment.
- Transfer the Brownie mix to the lined tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, and allow to cool in the tin